Thread: Darkest Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2024, 12:41 PM   #22
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chastity Slave

I become the chastity slave of a femdom who owns multiple adult bookstores with gloryhole booths. I am locked in chastity wearing crotchless panties, a leather sissy collar with a leash and my wrist cuffed around my back. She uses the leash to cruise me outside the booths to drum up business. I am required to please her customers or be punished with a cattle prod to my co*k, b*lls and as*hole until I am a whimpering sissy. Since she owns multiple stores, I am rotated on a daily basis. She has different cages and sissy outfits for me that she thinks will excite her clientele. Business is good!
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote