View Single Post
Old 05-14-2024, 05:41 AM   #3
SubbyAbi

Chapter Three

I didn't realise that girls like Polly existed. Or, at least, I didn't realize they existed out in the wild - beyond TV screens. She was stunningly gorgeous. A strong-jawed face, bronzed and contoured perfectly with make-up; eyeshadow painted delicately around each eye. Her dark brown hair was tied into a high ponytail, that ran down her back. Most fascinatingly, however, was her outfit. I was wearing a cheap, beige t-shirt - something that I'd been provided before entering, and my basic grey skirt. I'd assumed that most of my fellow residents would be wearing similar outfits. Her outfit looked like it could've cost thousands. A white dress, that tightly hugged her body, with the upper section (and sleeves) made of a see-through fabric, showing off her cleavage. Stitched into the fabric was some beautiful floral embroidery.

My face flushed red with embarrassment at her arrival and without thinking, I flung the panties across the room in a panic. "I- I- It's not what it looks- I was just curious," I burst out, trying to find the right words that wouldn't make life with my new roommate start in the most awkward way possible.

She stood at the door for a moment, one hand on her hip looking at me suspiciously before her tough exterior finally broke and she shook her head with a cackling laugh. "Don't worry about it," she said, a floaty-pitched voice - traces of an American accent visible within it.

She sauntered over towards me, it becoming clear as she approached that there was a full foot difference in height between the two of us. Her hands snatched the panties from the bed and tossed them back into her crate. She then turned to me, paused for just a second and then pulled me into an embrace, pushing my face into her chest as she did so.

"It's so nice to meet you, Hannah, I'm sorry - you must be having such a shit day," she said, as she held me tightly. I tried to make sense of the tonal whiplash, going from complete fear of this young woman's reaction to now experiencing my first actual bit of human warmth in what felt like a long while. My brain couldn't make sense of it, and decided to simply and silently cry into Polly's chest, instead. She stroked the back of my head, and held me for a moment before I was composed enough to break the hug.

She took a seat on her bed and I took a seat on mine. We couldn't sit directly parallel to each other, as there wasn't enough space in the walkway between the two beds for both of us to take up post there. Instead, we sat slightly out of sync. "I've been here nearly a year now," she explained after a moment of enjoying the silence of our emotions, "I still remember the first day. I wish I could reassure you and tell you it's the hardest, but you've got many harder days to come, I'm afraid."

I nodded, appreciating the honesty of her words. Sniffles poured of my nostrils, as snot dribbled down my chin. "You don't- you don't understand what they've done to me," I choked out, thinking of the thick padding between my legs; knowing that it was only a matter of time before it became soaked with my own pee.

"The diapers, right?" Polly asked, quickly, before then realizing that she wasn't supposed to know about them.

"Wha- how did you?"

My eyes shot to the crate at the end of my bed, then to Polly and then to her crate. Ah. For the first time since arriving at the RCF, I laughed and shook my head. "Guess we're even then."

Polly laughed too - a strange laugh, that sounded almost like a pig squealing. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. They brought the crate in and I was so excited to find out about my new roommate. I was very, um, confused."

I nodded, "Me too. When I woke up this morning, I didn't think that I'd be committing the next three years of my life to being in adult bloody diapers."

Polly smiled, "That's how it goes here. When I first came here, I didn't think they were going to pump me full of hormones and make me a girl, but here we both are."

"Wha-?"

Was she joking? Suddenly, I found myself hyper-analysing Polly's facial structure and her body, trying to make sense of this off-the-cut comment. Her face was so beautiful and feminine, and her boobs too real for that to be a serious remark... right?

As if she could read my mind, Polly shook her head, "I'm not joking, Hannah. There's quite a few of us - undergoing "forced feminization therapy". A couple going the other way too. I'm not really supposed to talk about it, but since I know about your diapers - it only seems fair."

"So, like..." I shook my head in disbelief, suddenly incredibly jealous at how much more traditionally beautiful Polly was than me, "What pronouns am I supposed to use?"

Polly giggled and shook her head, "I'm not transgender. This is completely against my will. But, you have to use she/her pronouns and call me Polly, or they'll punish both of us. Technically, they refer to me as a 'sissy', I think so they don't get me confused with the actual women that are here."

I nodded, feeling a little bit of shame at my previous jealousy over Polly's situation, it did not sound fun at all. "I'm sorry, that really sucks. I shouldn't be complaining about my diapers."

"Don't worry, you get used to it around here. There's a lot of variation in punishments. Some are way worse than mine, and some are so, so much better," Polly explained, "If yours stops at the diapers, it's still probably on the worse side of things."

"Can you please not tell anyone about them, I really want to- wait, what do mean if it stops at diapers?"

Polly blushed, "Forget I said that, sorry! I didn't mean anything by it."

I couldn't forget that she'd said it, unfortunately. My mind began to race. I'd thought this was the extent of my humiliation here, but was it going to get worse? Did Polly know something that I didn't? Despite my mind exploring all avenues, I decided not to pressure Polly about it; already feeling guilty about searching through her underwear.

"Okay," I sighed, "But, can you please not tell anyone about the diapers? At least for now."

Polly nodded, "Of course. People are going to be curious though, they're going to want to know what your punishment is - and the longer it takes you tell them, the worse they're going to assume it is."

"I'm fine with that," I nodded, "So, what's-"

I was cut off by the voice of SARA, coming from both of our devices. "It is now time for the evening meal. Please make your way to the Dining Hall immediately."

Polly nodded and slipped her SARA into her pocket, beckoning me to do the same. "We better get going - they don't like it when we're late. Plus, I want to get good seats."

She stood up and made her way to the door, turning to me and giving a joking grin, "Come along, diaper girl."

I blushed, but smiled - able to recognize it as a joke, "Right after you, sissy girl."

Polly laughed, "We're going to be fun. I can tell."

Read my diaper humiliation story: The Research & Correctional Facility

Subby girl, 18
Straight
Loves diapers, humiliation, misogyny, CNC, mental torment, toilet stuff, risk.
Curious about semi-public, forced-bi, pet play.
Limits are pictures, videos, exposure, full public (risk is fine), enemas, messy, anal, ice, extreme pain.

I consent to being spoken down to, insulted, and to be given tasks by anybody.
SubbyAbi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SubbyAbi for this post: