View Single Post
Old 05-13-2024, 03:28 AM   #44
funcent

Send a message via MSN to funcent
Default risky

35, m, english

Have you ever masturbated...
[ ] ...at a public bathroom? Yes, several times mostly in the stalls but on occasion at the sinks.
[ ] ...at a gym's or public spa's changing room? Yes, in the local gym never busy so no risky really
[ ] ...behind the curtains when trying on new clothes at the mall? Yes
[ ] ...at your working place? Yes, I have never done it at my desk but have done it in the meeting room and store room.
[ ] ...at your best friend's home? Yes
[ ] ...inside a public sauna? No, not against the idea just never had the chance without kids being in the area.
[ ] ...on a balcony, patio or a front porch? Yes, balcony on holiday. front porch at my house normally after dark.
[ ] ...inside your car at a public parking lot? Yes
[ ] ...next to a hiking trail in nature? Yes
[ ] ...hidden under your clothes while people were around? Yes
[ ] ...while talking with someone on the phone? Yes,
[ ] ...during an online video conference? No
[ ] ...right behind the window at night with lights on? Yes but very late at night
[ ] ...at a public beach? No
[ ] ...with someone else watching other than your partner? Yes but was part of a sex game
[ ] ...in your bedroom, intentionally leaving the door open? Yes

Additional questions:
1) Which of the scenarios above did arouse you the most? Try to explain why.
hiking trail, I love not knowing if people can see or who is just round the corner
2) Which of the scenarios above was the riskiest? Please also describe.
prob the public bathroom ones if you get caught its prob going to be involving security or the police
3) Which of the scenarios above would you love to try the most, but haven't done so yet? I think the sauna
4) Which of the scenarios above would you avoid at any cost if you had to pick one? the beach mostly because i hate the beach