View Single Post
Old 05-11-2024, 09:42 AM   #1
Jjacobs

Post 40F - Help staying on task this weekend

It is my weekend and I will be home on and off throughout the weekend. I will be leaving shortly for a few hours and will begin when I return home this afternoon. During my home hours, I need to be productive and
Complete tasks such as cleaning, laundry and some organization. I struggle with motivation when trying to do chores. Please help me keep it more interesting and stay on task for these two days.

I will be home alone in my second story apartment. I have a couple toys listed below and whatever might be found around the house. I am not opposed to obtaining additional items if they are readily available from a local store or Amazon.

I am new this community and have not had a lot of experience in these matters, so my likes and dislikes are not complete below , as I try new things and have encounters it will expand.

Open to tasks/instructions via message or Lovense remote app (see below)

I have a couple toys:Lovense Lush3(username Ana-belle), 2 vibrators (1 realistic,but a little hard-7” and the other is a jelly one that is a little larger and I cannot fit it). Open to suggestions on expanding my collection.

Figuring out likes&dislikes, no anal or anything messy.
Jjacobs is offline   Reply With Quote