View Single Post
Old 05-11-2024, 02:45 AM   #41
Nielsie69

Heyy, very nice questionair! I loved filling it in.. if you want the backstory of any of the things you can always kik me at nielsie69. Hope you like reading it, nielsie! (male 24 from the Netherlands)

Have you ever masturbated...
[X] ...at a public bathroom?
[X] ...at a gym's or public spa's changing room?
[X] ...behind the curtains when trying on new clothes at the mall?
[X] ...at your working place?
[X] ...at your best friend's home?
[O] ...inside a public sauna? (Did have sex though )
[X] ...on a balcony, patio or a front porch?
[X] ...inside your car at a public parking lot?
[X] ...next to a hiking trail in nature?
[X] ...hidden under your clothes while people were around?
[X] ...while talking with someone on the phone?
[X] ...during an online video conference?
[X] ...right behind the window at night with lights on?
[X] ...at a public beach?
[O] ...with someone else watching other than your partner? (In real life, no)
[X] ...in your bedroom, intentionally leaving the door open?

Additional questions:
1) Which of the scenarios above did arouse you the most? Try to explain why.
Probably the one right in front of a window at night with the lights on. But that is due to the fact that it was a large in window in close to a public street, which was pretty busy with cars driving by and people walking there. So, I blindfolded myself and put a timer on my phone of 7 minutes and stood infront of the window wanking off, without ever knowing if somebody saw/noticed/ made pictures or whatsoever…
2) Which of the scenarios above was the riskiest? Please also describe.
I think that would be the one at work, since the consequences of getting caught are the highest. Furthermore, i tied my balls with my shoe lays and walked around at work without shoe lays, so if somebody would have noticed/asked I don’t know what I would have responded…
3) Which of the scenarios above would you love to try the most, but haven't done so yet?
The one with somebody or a group people watching (preferably while they are still clothed)… think I would feel so arouse and embarrassed at the same time… even when somebody online is watching it already gives me a huge thrill, so can only image what I will do if somebody is watching in real life…
4) Which of the scenarios above would you avoid at any cost if you had to pick one?
Getting caught at work haha
Nielsie69 is offline   Reply With Quote