View Single Post
Old 05-09-2024, 10:02 AM   #51
Dice7
getDare Addict

My task was to write this report yesterday directly after I did the dare but I forgot and as punishment if anyone replies yes, pms me yes or does this dare in the next 6 hours I must do the entire A2M dare again, but rolling twice for each section.

4 - Place a bottle of lube at the entrance to your hole and squirt as much as you think you'll need onto and into it.
I was glad for this and pumped my self full of lube

6 - Tease your hole with the medium dildo for five minutes inserting no more than an inch. Finish by sucking the end clean.
I never expected this to turn me on so much but the image of me laying in bed curled up and a hard cock starts rubbing its self against my hole gently opening me up got me so hard and I felt myself pushing back into the dildo greedily trying to take more and accepting the cocks offer. When the time was up I licked and sucked the lubey head of the cock

6 - Medium dildo: 100 pumps, moderate, moderate. Finish by sucking on the dildo.
I put the dildo on the wall and got in doggy. My mouth betrayed me and I moaned gently as I rocked back and forth taking half the cock inside me. My cock leaked and twitched as it occasionally brushed the floor and the pressure against my gspot intensified. The dare doesn't say how long to suck for but when finished I stayed on my knees and gave a 20-30 second blowjob, I felt slutty and hungry and didn't think twice about where the cock had just been.

2 - No lube for you.
Lucky I gave it a suck just now

2 - Medium dildo: 400 pumps: slow, deep. Suck the large dildo as you do this as if giving a blow job.
Omg this took so long, I have a really bad gag reflex and normally just having something in my mouth for so long would make me gag so I dreaded this but the slow sensual fucking against the wall and the surprise in my asses depth everytime I felt my cheeks touch the wall and the head of the cock touch deep inside me made me suck like a practiced whore sometimes even taking the bigger cock in my throat

4 - Do the above roll with three fingers, not four. You gotta suck them clean though.
I was shocked how open my hole was but otherwise this did nothing for me

4 - Squrt away.
I lubed up the 2 bigger dildos

5 - Large dildo: 250 pumps, super fast all the way in, completely out, deep - this should help you gape
FUCK, I destroyed myself and shocked myself that I easily took the whole cock to its balls over and over again as I bent myself over the edge of my bed

6 - Cum as you push the large dildo into you as deep as you can. Remove it after and lick clean.
I lay on my back and pushed the big dick inside me anchoring it against the bed and feeling it push deep against my walls as I wanked my much small cock eventually cumming all over my stomach

My ass felt bruised beaten and satisfied for the rest of the day

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote