View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 07:21 PM   #2
Wet
getDare Sweetheart

Love it! I'm glad you did another one

As usual I made it 3 hours.

I rolled a 5, 4, 8 and a 12.

I didn't have any high heels, so I found some older shoes I used to wear but kept for when I was doing yard work, They were much too small for comfort now. I don't have a real dildo at my home, so I just used a smaller banana, and connected a large disk at the end with super glue & Duct tape (I like to be safe!)

I found some nice, snug headphones that go over my head and plugged them into a static noise, loud enough to block anything else out, except maybe a police cars siren driving past the house. I blindfolded myself with some old underwear.

Already very horny, I began the long 3 hour time.

I knew I wouldn't allow myself to masturbate, or even touch down there at all, knowing that sometimes I just can't control myself, and after I cum there just isn't much motivation left!

Crawling from the bathroom, I went to the living room and had the old motion alarm that I had found in a pawnshop for about $20 (I bought it the previous week, it had some uses and some good parts I could salvage!) And sat down in front of it, like a dog would.

I didn't know how long I sat there until my time was up, Turns out I sat in front of it for 10 minutes and set it off once at the 8 minute mark. Still pretty proud of myself for that, since my medication makes me a bit shaky!

For the timer to tell me when my 3 hours was up, I had a bucket of water set up to fall in 3 hours. it was in my bathtub, Propped up on the shower head, I would check in the bathtub every so often to see if the time was up.

After crawling from room to room, getting used to the motion, I went to lie down for a while, Freezing cold because by mistake I left the AC on that I was using to cool my Computer down. The temperature was at about 15 degrees Celsius. I enjoyed it, made it a bit more interesting!

It was a long and interesting day. I hope to do it again soon!