View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 04:52 AM   #793
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Trophy Finished!

I finished the last of the cockwarming last night before bed and slept empty for the first time in a while!

Here are the final totals!

2 hours 5 minutes/2 hours and 5 minutes will be done with the small cock while awake
30 hours/30 hours will be done with the large cock while awake
6 hours 14 minutes/6 hours and 14 minutes will be done with the small cock while asleep
25 hours 51 minutes/25 hours and 51 minutes will be done with the large cock while asleep

Added Bonus Time:
16 hours 20 minutes/16 hours will be done with the small cock while awake
16 hours 1 minute/16 hours will be done with the large cock while awake
32 hours 16 minutes/25 hours will be done with the small cock while asleep
21 hours 44 minutes/21 hours will be done with the large cock while asleep

What this means now:

I'm allowed to be fucked again! Im so so so excited to have my pussy used for more than just warming cock!

Miss Em
footlover.london
Kamita
and Sir DungonMaster

Won the prize of using me if they want to! If someone doesn't want to play with me that won, or is just too busy you could also give me a task to complete for you instead!

Ideally I want to be used by multiple people at once as their toy! But I understand that finding a time that people are free will be tricky so there are some options:

Each person that can join a session together will add an hour of playtime to the clock. So if all 4 of you can play with me at the same time then I will be played with for 4 hours! If 2 people then 2 hours, ect...

Currently I shoukd be able to be free to make noise:
May 20th from 8 am to 3 pm
As I have a very busy work schedule coming up and dont have my schedule further out then that date!

I also have time on the weekends but I wouldnt be able to make noise those days since my housemates would be home!

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post: