View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 02:40 PM   #96
vanilla

Default 1st update: I'm still in.

I thought I better post my update now as I might not be able to get back online again before the 72 hour deadline and I don't want that to happen! I'm still in the challenge, I found the first two days surprisingly hard I think the reason is that I'm not so secretly enjoying the denial, I even foolishly edged a couple of times at one point. I've decided against edging again until I'm clear of at least the first week. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed myself but I don't want to take another risk so soon in the challenge. Thankfully today I'm feeling more at ease.

--
I love the idea of there being edges between the final few contestants although I do think it's a little cruel, it'll certainly add something more to the challenge for those that manage to wait it out that long.

And about The Evil Porlo being a special guest I think I'd rather stay on the fence I don't really feel right talking sides as I can see what you're saying Leland but I also sympathize somewhat with Porlo. One suggestion I have is perhaps it'd be best to wait until hearing back from him before deciding.
vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote