View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 03:58 PM   #15
DenialSlutForGrabs

A quick report on today to avoid getting double whipped again (my lazy ass still remembers that beating, meaning the punishment was more than appropriate I guess).

Day 6 happened to be Sunday, and per the rules of my training all Sundays are days of complete denial of any sexual gratification whatsoever, teaching my body to appreciate the abuse it’s allowed to endure on the other days better.

As my slut hole enjoys anal edges way too much no matter how frustrating the outcome is, all 13 of them required today were converted into additional pain for my insolent cock instead, earning it 13 rubber band snaps after each 10 hits of the cord on my aching ass in addition to the 20 snaps on each nipple.
This torment turned the 74 required daily lashes into a true ordeal that left me trembling from the sharp pain coursing through all sensitive areas of my body, but at the same time determined to serve even better and eagerly looking forward to what the next week will bring.

Updated statistics:
Days: 6
Views: 445
Replies on this thread: 13
Replies through other means: 10

Snaps to my cock: 13
Whipping hits with the cord: 74
Nipple snaps: 20.
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Toys: nipple clamps, a vibrating butt plug, two dildos 4.5” and 8”
Likes: anal, large toys, pain, oral, orgasm denial, edging, breath play, nipple play, cock torture, spanking, whipping, restraints
Limits: vaginal penetration, piss/scat/vomit, ass to mouth, public, face pics, food play, permanent marks/damage

Last edited by DenialSlutForGrabs; 05-06-2024 at 12:56 PM.
DenialSlutForGrabs is offline   Reply With Quote