View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 04:47 PM   #14
DenialSlutForGrabs

Day 5 has been busy and left most of my body sore and exhausted.

As soon as I got home, I stripped and put on a makeshift collar to remind myself of my place, and went through all the exciting dares you lovely people have sent me through kik and this thread, properly marking my thighs with a whip, tormenting my denied cock and nipples, and of course wrecking both of my holes, getting one step closer to becoming a perfect sleeve for cocks.
And of course edging myself on command — the only form of tormenting pleasure a denial slut like me is graciously allowed to have.

That’s why by the time I was about to do 12 required daily anal edges for the 12 replies this thread had, I had already edged 6 times, bringing the total number of them to 18 today, which left me trembling in pent-up arousal and delicious frustration. Every edge was followed by 16 snaps to each of my nipples that did very little to my desperately greedy body.

Then came the whipping. This post has 381 views, which would normally mean 381/5=76 lashes, but as a promised punishment for my negligence yesterday the number of hits was doubled, painting my aching ass red. The stinging pain was quite intense and definitely won’t fade fully till tomorrow, so I’ll be reminded what a whore I am whenever I sit down.

I’ve decided to add a little statics below to make it easier to keep track of it.
Day: 5
Views: 381
Replies on the GD thread: 12
Replies through other means: 8

Edges:12/12
Whipping Hits: 76 in theory, 152 as a punishment.
Snaps after each edge:18
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Toys: nipple clamps, a vibrating butt plug, two dildos 4.5” and 8”
Likes: anal, large toys, pain, oral, orgasm denial, edging, breath play, nipple play, cock torture, spanking, whipping, restraints
Limits: vaginal penetration, piss/scat/vomit, ass to mouth, public, face pics, food play, permanent marks/damage
DenialSlutForGrabs is offline   Reply With Quote