View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 04:17 PM   #13
DenialSlutForGrabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
I think you should roll a die and have some fun:

Roll a 1-3:
Spoiler:
Give your smaller dildo a blowjob while the other dildo is in your ass for 4x minutes the number you rolled

Roll a 4-6:
Spoiler:
Give your larger dildo a blowjob while the other dildo is in your ass for 3x minutes the number you rolled
Thank you for this opportunity to train my throat, it’s something that I still have to work on in order to become an acceptable quality service slave for my superiors, as well as something I’ve frankly neglected lately. So your task and its fun random nature were very appreciated.

I’ve chosen to do your dare last, and that definitely worked against me in a way. I rolled 5, so for the next 15 minutes I had to dutifully lick and suck the thick dildo that had wrecked my slut hole for about two hours before that, while all my greedy ass got was its much smaller comrade that I couldn’t even feel inside properly
I have to admit that for a moment after I’ve learned about my utterly frustrating fate I frankly considered cheating and rerolling the dice, but knew I would’ve regretted that even more because a denial slut must always follow his orders to the letter and forget about any pleasure he may crave once and for all.

So I got to work, rocking on my small dildo back and forth in futile attempts to get at least some stimulation for my well-used gaping hole, as I focused on deepthroating the 8” cock as much as possible, trying to transform my frustration into my eagerness and dedication to please those that actually deserve it.
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Toys: nipple clamps, a vibrating butt plug, two dildos 4.5” and 8”
Likes: anal, large toys, pain, oral, orgasm denial, edging, breath play, nipple play, cock torture, spanking, whipping, restraints
Limits: vaginal penetration, piss/scat/vomit, ass to mouth, public, face pics, food play, permanent marks/damage
DenialSlutForGrabs is offline   Reply With Quote