View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 02:46 PM   #8
DenialSlutForGrabs

As I logged in to write my report for today, I’ve realized that I was unacceptably negligent in my duties as a slut yesterday and forgot to post one for day 3 in this thread
Obviously, this mistake must be corrected, so I will double the number of daily lashes tomorrow to drill this duty into my ass. Of course, any ideas for the additional punishment to make me truly sorry for my careless attitude are welcome.

~~~~~~~~

Day 3 was busy and left quite a few marks that still haven’t faded by Friday. It started with an exciting thigh whipping challenge (my sincere gratitude to SageLeech for ordering it) and ended with a late night session, during which sir graciously worked on training my throat.

This thread had 241 view, so my still sore and somewhat bruised ass received another 241/3=80 lashes with a cord to remind me of my place, leaving it aching and stinging while I did 6 quick anal edges for the 6 replies this thread had.
Two more dares on Kik brought the total number of them to 4, so after each frustratingly close edge my nipples, already sore from the nipple clamps I had been ordered to wear earlier, received 8 snaps each, roughly bringing me down from the edge of unreachable pleasure a slut like me doesn’t deserve to even dream of.
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Toys: nipple clamps, a vibrating butt plug, two dildos 4.5” and 8”
Likes: anal, large toys, pain, oral, orgasm denial, edging, breath play, nipple play, cock torture, spanking, whipping, restraints
Limits: vaginal penetration, piss/scat/vomit, ass to mouth, public, face pics, food play, permanent marks/damage
DenialSlutForGrabs is offline   Reply With Quote