View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 01:54 PM   #24
publicmasturbatgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman1200 View Post
Hope the date goes well be sure to let us know
Thank you.

Everything goes well. I went home at around 12am this morning. Dinner, a movie and we talked a bit as he walked me home. Let's say he couldn't take his eyes off me. 😁💖

dares
5 touching teases: all done. We had a friendly hug when we met up and he sure had a feel of my top. I grabbed his hand when he passed me the popcorns. Touching him with my hips was a bit hard. I pretended moving away from someone and hit him on the side when we were on the road. I sat on him when we were at the movies and I 'had to' go for the restroom. I also unintentionally touched his legs under the dinner table. He was wearing a pant and probably didn't feel a thing.

2 edges: one in the middle of the dinner and one at the end when I fixed my makeup. Honestly, these left me flushing for a while. I am so glad I had my bra. I felt so naughty doing it in the middle of a date.❤️❤️💕

special perfume: hmm... I forgot about it...

other observations:
very smart and gentleman. not bad looking as all. I think it was his first time going out with a girl.

toys - nipples vibrators, suction cups, vibrating panties, rabbits, butterflies, dildos, soft cuffs, gags

limits - fully public, social suicide, sex
publicmasturbatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote