View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 10:37 AM   #3875
BlackGryph0n99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttysue View Post
This was interesting given how sore my tits already were. My large plug painfully inserted, peed panties locked in my mouth with a ball gag and kneeling on uncooked rice. Already no fun. 38 minutes with the tack bra. It is a size too small on purpose to ensure a nice tight fit. Squeezing them every 3 minutes was deliciously painful. I could feel the tack piercing me each time. 12 squeezes and each one brought a new scream and more pain. Equally painful in its own way was kneeling on the rice. This turned into torture. Taking the bra off was as bad, having to pull the tacks out left me sobbing.

No e stim, so i put on the sharp heavy duty clamps on my nipples and squeezed them hard every 10 seconds! 38 times. The pain got to the point of not being able to hold still. The wiggling around caused more pain in my knees. So about 6-1/2 minutes later on to the last part.

Lifting my tit by the clamp was hell. Felt like my nipple would be ripped off. That got much worse as i hit the underside the 38 times. Did one hit each second. Then repeated that on the other one. The hits themselves were not nearly as painful as the added pain to my nipples caused the movement induced with each hit.

Once done, i fell over on my side and brushed the rice off my knees. I needed the clamps off my nipples but didn’t want to because of the pain involved. Everything is sore, not sure how long it will all last.

Thank you for the task. 🥰🥰
Wear your cat-o-ninetails for 38 mins.
Wear your extreme nipple clams for d6 times 38 mins.
Have your mistress spank you with a leather paddle d12 times 38.
Have your mistress whip you with the long leather whip d12 times 38. And I want pics and vids of all this if possible
Limits :, scat,family, social sucide, blood ,vomit , totally depends on my current situation.

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97236
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433739
BlackGryph0n99 is offline   Reply With Quote