View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 10:23 AM   #3874
Sluttysue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
For all painsluts still alive here, here two options to get the right dose of pain caused by your breast size (it will decide the related #) :

- use a tack bra and wear it for # minutes. each 3 mins, squeeze your boobs.

- if you have estim, apply estim clamps on each nipple and have # shocks (pace: 1 shock every 10 secs) to the max level manageable

- raise up each boob using nails or teeth clamps and, with the handle of a wooden spoon, hit # times your bottom side of the boob

Options, depending by limits and privacy: biggest plug you can shove up your shitter, gagged with used panties (peed too if inside limits), on knees with rice or broken pasta under them

Enjoy and report, fresh meat

Mark
This was interesting given how sore my tits already were. My large plug painfully inserted, peed panties locked in my mouth with a ball gag and kneeling on uncooked rice. Already no fun. 38 minutes with the tack bra. It is a size too small on purpose to ensure a nice tight fit. Squeezing them every 3 minutes was deliciously painful. I could feel the tack piercing me each time. 12 squeezes and each one brought a new scream and more pain. Equally painful in its own way was kneeling on the rice. This turned into torture. Taking the bra off was as bad, having to pull the tacks out left me sobbing.

No e stim, so i put on the sharp heavy duty clamps on my nipples and squeezed them hard every 10 seconds! 38 times. The pain got to the point of not being able to hold still. The wiggling around caused more pain in my knees. So about 6-1/2 minutes later on to the last part.

Lifting my tit by the clamp was hell. Felt like my nipple would be ripped off. That got much worse as i hit the underside the 38 times. Did one hit each second. Then repeated that on the other one. The hits themselves were not nearly as painful as the added pain to my nipples caused the movement induced with each hit.

Once done, i fell over on my side and brushed the rice off my knees. I needed the clamps off my nipples but didn’t want to because of the pain involved. Everything is sore, not sure how long it will all last.

Thank you for the task. 🥰🥰

50ish, bi FEMALE BIMBO whore 38DD

Locked in chastity until at least Mar 8, 2039

Hypnotic triggers to use on me
The 2nd ten fap roulette reports

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Likes and Limits , Toys, Rules, PM Dares, Humiliation Survey
Sluttysue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sluttysue for this post: