View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 03:03 AM   #37
SilverBlue

Pencil Sylvie Blue Submission [Slut training]

Sylvie Blue Submission

This short story takes place sometime shortly after the last post, and both take place before the other story posts.

He told Sylvie that she should refer to him as Master. She nodded with a willingness that showed she wanted to submit to him. Master gave Sylvie instructions on how he wanted her to present herself to him. She would be sent to the bed chambers to wait for him and present herself as he required. This was probably the easiest part of her training as it's not difficult to strip naked and sit in a pose. Once in the habit, it's also not difficult to refer to him as Master instead of by his name. The more challenging part of her training would be to get Sylvie to mentally and physically submit to his will, to be that willing slut for him. This training would take some time, but he believed he could make her an obedient slut, a cum dumpster that enjoyed pleasuring her pussy and existing in a state of frequent arousal. Perhaps even... could she submit to all his sexual fantasies that linger in the back of his mind, that he would sometimes write down in his journal?

Sylvie was excited to progress with her slut training. She'd been doing edges to keep herself aroused and wet, she was hoping today that she would please her Master with the next phase of her slut training.

Master entered the bedroom, Sylvie was waiting for him, knelt on the floor, fully naked, with her right hand clasping her left wrist behind the small of her back.

“Time for more slut training,” he announced as he entered the room “stand Slut, now turn away from me, yes like that.”

He tied a black velvet ribbon around her wrists before bending her forward over the leather armchair.

“Keep your legs together slut, now what should we train you with today, hmm let’s see…” he ran his fingers over the assortment of sex toys in the locked drawer.

He took out a butt-plug and applied lubricant to his fingers before pushing a finger into Sylvie’s tight sphincter. After a few moments longer he pushed in a second lubricated finger, massaging around and also inside her asshole.

“You’re ready now” he declared, as he withdrew his fingers and pushed the butt-plug at her asshole. With a slight bit of effort, he managed to get it inside.

“Part of being a slut is accepting what you are, and I’ll need to deepen that acceptance with corrective discipline… from time to time.” He said, somewhat menacingly.

“Now, tell me, whose slut are you?” he asked Sylvie.
“I’m your slut?” she replied softly.
He struck her behind with firm spanks across each butt cheek.

“Speak up slut. You’re my what?” he asked.
“I’m your slut, Master?” she replied, spoken more clearly this time.
He struck her butt checks again. Sylvie winced, not sure why her answer wasn’t acceptable.

“You’re only a slut for me?” he enquired.
“Uhh, no, no Master. I’m …everyone’s slut?” She replied with a raised inflection.

“That’s better, Slut.” He said in a satisfied tone. “So that we’re clear, tell me whose slut are you?”
“I am everyone’s slut.” She replied more confidently.

He pulled out the butt plug and then pushed it back in.

“That’s right, what you are is just a slut. That’s all you are, nothing but a horny little slut. What are you?” he demanded.
“I’m a horny little slut.” She cried out.

He removed the plug and pushed it back in once more.

“Again.” He said sternly.
“I’m a horny little slut.” She replied again in a breathy voice that Master found quite sexy.

“Louder!” he commanded, repeating the removal and insertion of the butt plug.
“I’m a horny little slut!” she called out.

Removing the butt plug, he leant over and whispered by her ear…
“Yes, yes you are.” before removing his pants and forcing his throbbing cock into her ready asshole, shunting her forwards.

I hope you enjoy this anthology of short kink stories. Please click the Thanks button on any posts you found particularly titillating.

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)

Last edited by SilverBlue; 05-03-2024 at 03:10 AM.
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SilverBlue for this post: