View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 11:52 PM   #22
publicmasturbatgirl

Okay. Last day of the semester. All done.

On my way home, I find that the thrift shop I planned to go is gone. Found another one right at the corner of the same street. It says $10 every single item on the rack.

After briefly going through the items, I gave up. Grandma style 10/10. It is just wrong. The few that are barely okay, are strappy gowns down to the ankles in bright silky green and purple.

I don't want to cut my clothes, but I do have some crop tops and hot shorts. So there we go. The only problem is that it is raining all day and cold like a beep beep beeper. I am pairing them up with a pair of 3" wegde heels.

Oh, and before I forget, keys are back. I will stick to the one week pantyless dare but bra has to come back. There is also the no jacket dare and I had my woolly cardigan. Honestly, it is still trashier than what I usually do but at least it is decently trashy, okay?

Meeting the guy in the city at 6pm. Will tease him a lot.

xo

toys - nipples vibrators, suction cups, vibrating panties, rabbits, butterflies, dildos, soft cuffs, gags

limits - fully public, social suicide, sex
publicmasturbatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote