View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 02:18 PM   #5
DenialSlutForGrabs

Alright, Day 2 was pretty fun.

This thread has 157 views, which means 157/2=79 lashes with the cord. Even though it was less than yesterday, it hurt significantly more because my ass was still sore and bruised in a few particularly unlucky spots from the last whipping. I’ll definitely be reminded of it whenever I sit down tomorrow, like a proper slave should be.

Three replies meant 3 anal edges, which I simultaneously craved and hated. Together with two dares it brings the total number of edges today to 28, so by the time I was doing the last required one for today, keeping myself in check was very difficult and I almost slipped over the edge but thankfully forced myself to stop right before it would happen.
Clearly, my hole is still unacceptably greedy and needs further training.

~~~~~~~

I’d also like to express my sincerest gratitude to the lovely people who sent me dares through Kik, my slut hole is sore and properly wrecked now thanks to your orders. I’ve shamefully realized that I didn’t account for this part in my little game, so I’ll fix it now — from now each dare I receive through Kik or PMs here will add 2 rubber band snaps on my nipples after each of the required daily edges.
Today I had 2 Kik dares, so my nipples, already aching after being clamped for good two hours, received 4 surprisingly painful snaps after each of three edges, emphasizing that any pleasure I may be allowed to receive while serving my superiors must always come with the price of pain.
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Toys: nipple clamps, a vibrating butt plug, two dildos 4.5” and 8”
Likes: anal, large toys, pain, oral, orgasm denial, edging, breath play, nipple play, cock torture, spanking, whipping, restraints
Limits: vaginal penetration, piss/scat/vomit, ass to mouth, public, face pics, food play, permanent marks/damage

Last edited by DenialSlutForGrabs; 05-02-2024 at 08:13 AM.
DenialSlutForGrabs is offline   Reply With Quote