View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 07:28 AM   #3870
Sluttysue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
awww. slut, you did very well but I suspect you did a lot of noise, right cocksucker?

For all that noise, 76 cane hits on an inner thigh and 38 on the other one. you will decided (again) which one donate to your Mistress.
Position: sat on the first part of a chair seat (you can enjoy tacks if you own them), legs well opened, blindfolded, hands on back of the head. you can gag yourself (ballgag or Mistress panties). Nipples can be clamped again with weights IF (and I repeat IF) they are good for pain. dont overwhelm them.

Enjoy, cocksucker

Mark
Yes i did make a bunch of noise and i did again with this one. The cain is not one i can stay quiet with for very long. Sitting on my beaten ass was bad enough, then to sit on tacks with 1 lb weights hanging from thise clamps,hands clasped behind my head! Needless to say i was in a bunch of pain before she started. 76 to my right thigh (mistress is right handed go my right side is easier to get at). Even the first few were difficult and had me squirming, that just makes the tacks and weights worse! The sobbing and screaming were near continuous and kept a smile on mistress’s face. My thighs are purple and welted and for now hurt to even move. Pulling the tacks out and removing the clamps caused more moans. The gag remained for 2 hours.

This thread went from nothing to I'm covered in bruises and welts almost overnight!! Thank you for the task sir. 🥰🥰

50ish, bi FEMALE BIMBO whore 38DD

Locked in chastity until at least Mar 8, 2039

Hypnotic triggers to use on me
The 2nd ten fap roulette reports

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Likes and Limits , Toys, Rules, PM Dares, Humiliation Survey
Sluttysue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sluttysue for this post: