View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 02:20 PM   #2
michiru_stock

So i've been asked to blackmail people before and i used to say no because i dont like the risk or having to do anything. Then started agreeing to it after I saw someone who had asked me ask someone else and get into trouble.

But what i have seen reccomended is to fake the info. Most people just want to feel the loss of control like its out of their hands but with none of the consequences. So in some ways if thats waht you want that can be replicated or faked in other ways. Maybe the pictures you send are real but never include anything identifying. But you give some personal incorrect info, maybe an email that goes to you and if you ever see those images sent to youreslf you know you "lost" sort of.

I would at least recocmend thoroughly talkign it through before risking your life

https://bdsmtest.org/r/2hJATDRA

Dom: most kinks.

sub:
likes: diapers, edging, degradation, humiliation, wetting & messing, ab.

disslikes: denial, long/slow things (get bored and lose patience)

limits: public (hidden is fine), permanent, cuckold, cbt, post orgasm, things conflicting with real life schedule.

Toys: diapers, edge2, dildo, buttplugs (+tail), rope & beginner bondage kit, skirt, panties, bra, cage

kik: michiru_stock
michiru_stock is offline   Reply With Quote