Thread: Darkest Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 03:42 AM   #18
maggiegw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfreeman1999 View Post
Mine is definitely rather dark. I have a fantasy of kidnapping a young girl and taking her away to a private island where I have basically a massive complex set up. I would want her to be strong and defiant at first so I can torture her until she breaks. Once I have bent her to my will I would dress her up anyway I want. I would control various aspects of her life such as what she eats how she dresses and I would impose a fitness routine that I would force her to follow. I'm a bit of a romantic so in a dark way I'd like to bond with her doing lots of activities with her and having fun with her. But at nights I would rape her and make her sleep in bed next to me. She would never fall in love with me but she would become begrudgingly obedient to me and I would be able to see everyday in her face how much she hates it all yet still she would be submissive. When she's bad I would torture her with all kinds of punishments. When she's good I would reward her. Then one day she would find a way to escape me and would put her whole life back together. She'd become somewhat famous as someone who's gone missing for years. Then one day I would show up again and continue to torment her.

Then she'd probably kill me. I don't know that always seems to be how it ends.

Sometimes I imagine myself as the victim too which better suits me as a submissive. That wouldn't be possible because I would have to be physically a girl.

Yes I'm messed up. I spend alot of times watching those long term kidnapping stories because they fascinate me. No I never felt aroused watching them but they were the root for my darker fantasies

Don't call the police I know it's a terrible thing that happened to them and if I ever did it in real life I would probably let the girl go the moment she started crying. I'm not as sadistic as my fantasy counterpart. Then I would skip the country before I got arrested.
this story sounds so familiar :skull:

25 FBi-CuriousExploring
maggiegw is offline   Reply With Quote