View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 01:05 PM   #366
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

You'll start with a loaf of bread torn into chunks in a large bucket or bowl you will then pour a carton of melted ice cream into the bowl, then add a jar of sprinkles, and a jar of Nutella you will mix this up into one gloomy mess and use it to stuff your favorite panties. Then you start a new bowl again starting with a loaf of bread torn into chunks. To this one you will add 3 cans tuna, a jar of sliced pickles, and a big jar of mayo. Then mix it and use it to stuff your favorite bra any left overs can go into the girliest socks you own. Then back to the bowl you go but this time you'll use a full box of cereal like corn flakes you will then soak it in three bottles of syrup. You will let this soak for twenty minutes before spreading it all over your body including your stuffed panties and bra. Finally you will break out your big bowl one more time you'll add a full bottle of chocolate sauce, ketchup, a big jar of apple sauce, and two cans of cherry pie filling then slowly and I do mean very slowly dump this over your head. Then you may sit down in your squishy mess and squirm around for thirty minutes before cleaning up.

I've lost a bet and had to post here so please make mine very hard. please I'm begging you.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote