View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 04:16 PM   #1
TrisPrior

Angry Miss is disappointed, help punish this cunt

This cunt has disappointed Miss, it has been disobedient and disrespectful in several ways. It has repeatedly forgotten to express gratitude, it has forgotten to use proper honorifics, it has been slow to complete tasks, and it has failed to show proper respect to those Miss shares it with. As a result, Miss is having this cunt make this post. Please respond by giving this cunt you opinion of what it is and what its place is, and how you feel about its performance.

If your response contains the word "ruin," this cunt will have to edge while it reads your post aloud, then ruin my slapping its clit with a flogger to put itself over the edge. If your response contains the word "ass," this cunt will ride with its it largest dildo up its ass, lubed with icy hot, while it reads your post. If your response contains the word "spread," this cunt will have to spread its pussy with a speculum while it reads your response.

This will remain open to task responses for one week after posting, after which this cunt will post a report on how everything went when it completes the tasks.

You are welcome to DM this cunt with any additional questions or requestions. Thank you <3

Each day I must edge once for every visitor message I have gotten so far this year!

Current daily edge requirement=13

My PM dares (and toys)

Loves: Teasing, Edging, Holding the Edge, Denial
Punishments: Ruined Orgasms, Anal, Buttplugs, Pussy/Clit Torture
Hard Limits: Public, Messy, Pics/Cam, Blood, Risky/Illegal

Last edited by TrisPrior; 04-23-2024 at 12:19 PM.
TrisPrior is offline   Reply With Quote