View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 06:07 PM   #13
megmagic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Here are some simpler rules and tasks for you.

1. You’re not allowed to cum until your parents are home. The night after they get back you can cum while thinking back on everything you did and looking at any photos you took during that time. Maybe if you’re especially brave and slutty you’ll be allowed to cum sooner…
2. Before they get back, you must edge once in every room in your house.
3. In addition to being banned from underwear as G7 has said, every 2 hours you will flip 4 coins, 1 each for panties, bra, shirt, and pants/skirt. If a coin comes up tails you can't wear that type of clothing for the next 2 hours. If the same coin comes up tails twice in a row you are banned from wearing that type of clothing until your parents get home and won't flip for it again. I wonder how long it will take for you to be stuck naked?
4. If possible, your clothing restrictions are absolute whenever you’re at home. This means that if you need to put on more clothes to go out in public, you can’t put them on until you’re outdoors, for example.
5. Sometime before your parents get home, go out wearing nothing but a top and skirt that are just barely big enough to cover all your body writings. Like if you stretch or the wind catches them the writing will be visible. Bonus points if you haven’t written anything on your legs yet, meaning the skirt must also be just barely long enough to cover your ass and pussy! You could also do this with nothing but a long tshirt or jacket.

Here’s the bigger ongoing task I’m going to give you. Start it next morning!

EVERY 2 HOURS (except when sleeping) you will do EACH of the following:

1. Start by reciting aloud, from memory, everything that you have written on your body in the order it was written, while playing with your pussy.

2. For each mistake you make in part 1, whether you forget what you wrote or what order your wrote it in, you must slap your pussy, each ass cheek, and each tit 3 times.

3. Rewrite anything that’s faded or been washed away, then add a new sexual/humiliating word or phrase on one of the following places on your body, can only use each listed place twice, writing should be large enough that the body part will be pretty full once it’s got 2 writings:
Vulva
Left inner thigh
Right inner thigh
Left hip
Right hip
Left breast above nipple
Right breast above nipple
Left beast below nipple
Right breast below nipple
Below breasts
Left ass cheek
Right ass cheek
Stomach
Chest
Left outer thigh
Right outer thigh
Back

Other posters here can contribute ideas for things you should write (please do this everyone!), and if there are none here you can use a faproulette or come up with them on your own. Here’s the first one : Getdare’s newest slut

4. Copy the word or phrase to an answer key you’ll use to check for mistakes after you’ve tried repeating everything from memory.

5. After writing a new phrase, you have one minute to look at yourself in a mirror and work on memorizing all of them (you can still look at yourself in passing, but shouldn’t make any conscious attempt to memorize your writing beyond this).

6. At the end of your time home alone take some pictures of yourself all marked up! (What you do with them, if anything, is up to you, but don’t delete them for at least a month).

Enjoy your alone time!

Thank you so much for such an amazing dare. Here’s an uodate on how it’s going!

1. I have not cummed yet but would love to, so pls let me know if there is anything i can do to earn an orgasm
2. my house has 10 rooms, i’ve edges in 6 so far: the attic, the basement, the laundry room, my bedroom, the bathroom, and the other bathroom. So far i haven’t hit any spots with open facing windows….
3. this dice task has been brutal, I’ve currently been sat in just panties (putting an article of clothing in for a couomebiirs here or there) basically ask day. I’ve been banned from wearing bras until my parents get back, but considering the circumstances could be worse. my hearts in my throat everytine i roll knowing i am coming so close to losing pants/skirts or tops for the next couple days.
4. i have only gone out once and didn’t have any noticeable clothing restrictions (just panties) so i’ve been lucky
5. i haven’t done this yet…!

For the second part of the dare, i’ve got a really good memory so luckily i’ve been excelling, but i’ve inky been slapping my ass as punishment. fair to say it’s getting pretty red

It’s been very humiliating to look at myself all covered in writing throughout the day, makes me feel like crap but (of course) it’s turning me on. I’ve been having so much fun with this date, thank you!!
megmagic is offline   Reply With Quote