View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 04:43 PM   #2896
WedgiPlease

You don't even get to sit down for your lunch before the cheerleader group called you over, wanting to 'ask you something'. You foolishly went over to them when they grabbed you by the arms and pulled you into the ladies' bathroom. "Wanna join the cheerleaders?".
You shake your head, too nervous to talk. "Too bad, we already got you your uniform!" They say, stripping you down completely. "Those briefs arent sissy enough for a cute cheerleader bitch like you".
They throw the cheerleader skirt and pushup bra at you, with a pair of black panties. You have no choice but to change, as they threatened to take pictures of you naked.
They pull you back out into the cafeteria and sit you down right in the middle. "Anyone wanna get our new cheerleader messy?" They invited. People soon started laughing, while queueing to put what was left of their lunch on you and down your panties. You end up covered in mashed potatoes and beans, with custard and gravy poured down your panties. You waddle and drip your way over to the shower block to clean up while everyone else heads off to lesson.

Wedgies, Bondage, Wearing Panties At Home,
Messy Wedgies/Gunging, Cum Play, Cum Eating, Scat, Wetting, Anal, Enemas

Check my likes and limits on my blog before making requests.
WedgiPlease is offline   Reply With Quote