View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 03:27 AM   #46
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by footlover.london View Post
Please can I add the same again
As always, thanks for this task!

I did this as a continuation from the peiovious task set by @lani_122 but slightly switched the dildo to another one that was the same size .... just this one was glittery. I then changed it up and added some strawberry lube and set a timer but for more of a challenge I set the timer for 1 minute intervals up to 5 minutes. I challenged myself to only breathe when the timer went off this time. I then pushed against the dildo until it was all the way down my throat and started the timer. I found the first minute very easy, and it made me even more wet and I was almost ready to come. The second time was a bit harder to make it to the one minute mark and my eyes slightly teared up. By minute three my pussy was clenching and I was making a mess. By minute four I saw my mascara slightly running and I forced the dildo even deeper until the 5th timer went off.

Likes: Pussy and ass stretching, fisting spankings, moderate pain, and bondage

Dislikes: Humiliation and pet play

Hard Limits: Pee, scat, non-consensual, family, kids, diapers, animals, anything illegal, anything permanent and full public

Toys: Small Butt Plug (Glass), Small Vibrating Butt Plug, 2x Anal Beads, XL Plug (only fits in my pussy), 6x Dildos, Household Items, Hitachi/Wand Vibrator, Clit Sucker, Rope, Floggers, Household Items ....
cuddleslut is offline   Reply With Quote