View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 02:57 AM   #32
iHudson

Hey I have got a pretty simple game for you.

First you all start by rolling a dice and see who rolls the highest score. Then that girl gets her hands tied behind her back and laid on the floor. As soon as she gets her hands tied together the others start a timer and have to do whatever it takes to make the tied one cum as fast as possible. You are free to use any means and toys possible. The tied girl is forbidden to try and stop you from playing with her and will get -15 seconds of the final time as a penalty for each infringement for example cross her legs, rolling over, trying to move away and so on.

Once the first girl cum you stop the timer and see how long it took then subtract 15 seconds for each infringement she made and write down the final time.

Next you repeat that same thing with the one who rolled the second best score and go on until everyone has orgasmed.

The girl who cum in the shortest time is the loser and gets denied from cumming until she has licked EACH one of the winners to an orgasm X times. X is the number of whole minutes it took each girl to cum:

For example:

Girl A came in 7 minutes and 23 seconds
Girl B came in 9 minutes and 34 seconds
Girl C came in 4 minutes and 45 seconds

This means that girl C lost and gets denied of any orgasms until she has licked girl A to 7 orgasms and girl B to 9

Hope you have a lot of fun cumming!

My loves,likes,dislikes,limits
PM Dares

Kik group:A year in Denial
iHudson is offline   Reply With Quote