View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 01:58 AM   #13
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Since it sounds like you really do deserve that orgasm I'll be nice to you about it, but I will make you put in a bit more work before you get to it:

New task for you. Do this on a night when you don’t have work or anything the next day, you may not get very much sleep…

You will sleep at the foot of your bed (I assume from your usual rules that you sleep naked normally, if not, you do tonight). The only bedding you are allowed is a thin tshirt to wad up and use as a pillow. Before going to sleep put in a butt plug and tie a crotch rope around yourself. Set your alarm to go off 3 times during the night.

Every time you wake up, whether it’s because of the alarm or not, immediately write something degrading on yourself, then edge. Then clean off your pussy by wiping it off with your tshirt-pillow and go back to sleep. Other posters here and your owner can prepare a list of what and where to write.

Once it’s the time you would normally wake up, put pegs on your labia and tie them to your nipple rings with string so that both get pulled on if you’re standing straight. Then kneel in front of a mirror, keeping your posture straight, and do one final bodywriting and memorize everything that you’ve written on yourself by looking in the mirror. Once you can repeat everything back to yourself aloud from memory(you may write it from memory instead if your Deafness means you’d find that more meaningful than speaking),do one final edge, also while looking in the mirror. Your posture should stay straight and the pegs and nipple rings should be tugging on you noticeably for this entire process.

Also, you’ve said no pictures, but are we allowed to request that you take and send specific pictures to your owner (and only him?) Or is him getting pictures of anything you do just something that will happen on its own? If it is allowed, make sure to send him a picture of what you look like right at this point, no freshening yourself up!

Now you may take the pegs off, remove the crotch rope and plug, take a nice shower, and since you’ve been so good you may cum in the shower, however you want. The only catch is that you must be repeating to yourself how thankful and lucky you are to have this opportunity while you’re masturbating.

Edit: it occurs to me a normal alarm clock won't work for you, but I'm guessing there's some sort of Deaf alternative out there. Do you have one that'll work?

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports

Last edited by PurveyorOfFineDares; 04-14-2024 at 02:02 AM.
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote