View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 11:21 PM   #401
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I got used again by the guy from work

Once again he approached me at work and told me I was coming home with him and he had a surprise for me that I’d enjoy. Once again I was instantly turned on by his confidence. I was luckily plugged and I spent the rest of the day edging when I could and thinking about what the surprise could be

In his car he told me to remove my skirt and he throes it in the back. Then he told my to undo and open my shirt. He then groped me and fingered me as we drove, until we were out of London and I sucked his wonderful cock until we reached his house

I followed him out the car with my shirt open and no skirt on. Humiliating but also so hot. Once inside again he grabbed my throat and slammed me against the wall. I was girating my pussy as I was so horny. He squeezed my throat, slapped my face several times really hard and I was seeing stars. He spat in my face, called me a slut and pulled off my shirt so I was naked and just in heels. Fuck. He is so hot it’s unbelievable

He then grabbed my hair and pulled me into the kitchen. Bent me over the kitchen table and kicked my legs wide apart. “Don’t fucking move until you are told to!”

And so I was bent over his table. My ass and pussy exposed and I was dripping. I heard him remove his belt and I knew what was coming. He belted my ass and legs hard! He had me screaming as he mercilessly thrashed my ass. It was hard and intense. I admit he made me cry, but I held my position for him. He thrashed me 20 times, then, he fucked my pussy hard. He grabbed my hair and he fucked me like the whore I am. Pounding my pussy, slapping my ass and either pulling my hair or chocking me. It was heaven. I felt him stiffen and finally unload into my pussy. Damn it felt good. He really knows how to use a slut.

“Don’t fucking move slut!” He repeated. And I heard him leave the room. His cum was dripping from my pussy, but I was a good girl and I didn’t move. Then he came back. Removed my plug. Spat on my ass. Slapped me hard and I felt his hard cock press against my hole before plunging in. I moaned as he started to fuck my ass hard again. I heard him grunt and then realized it was a different guy! I hadn’t looked round but now some complete unknown was fucking my ass hard! He also grabbed my hair, slapped my ass and pounded my poor asshole until he came deep in me. “Don’t fucking move!” Same words and I now knew what my surprise was!

4 guys used me. Each the same as the last! Either my pussy or my ass. All came in me. I never turned round so have no idea who they were. At the end, and I was only 8 pm, he called me an Uber, gave me my clothes and sent me home. I sat in the back with cum oozing from my pussy, but the plug kept it in my ass. Once back in Chiswick I decided it was too good just to go home, so I walked to the local pub and had a drink with the cum running down my legs. Fuck it felt good and I ended up giving a random guy a blowjob in the park after when I was drunk and he came in my mouth and I swallowed it

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: