View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 10:48 AM   #3860
Sluttysue

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastonEquinox View Post
Here comes an "easy" one for the weekend. All the girls who are still in, will have to do corner time. Your breast size determines how much time you'll have to spend in the corner.

Time: breast size = minutes of corner time

The bigger, the longer you have to stay.

Not it comes to cup size. This will determine how you'll spend your corner time.

A and B: Fully naked, kneeling on the floor with legs spread, nose touching the wall, hands behind your head, wearing clamps on each nipple and your clit, set a hidden stopwatch but no alarm clock. For every minute you stop early, it's 10 slaps to each breast in addition. If you finish later, it's fine and no extra consequences apply.

C: Fully naked, kneeling on the floor, nose touching the wall, hands behind your head, wearing clamps on each nipple, set a timer and finish when your time is up.

D: Fully naked, kneeling on the floor, nose touching the wall, hands behind your back, wearing clamps on each nipple, set a timer and finish when your time is up.

DD and above: Fully naked, standing with legs spread, hands behind your back, wearing clamps on each nipple, set a timer and finish when your time is up.
Done. 38 minutes naked (except for the ballet boots locked on). Put my worst clamps on and stood in the corner with hands cuffed behind my back. It is very difficult to stand in place in the ballet shoes so i was really wobbly. Nipples were plenty sore by the end and of course even worse taking the clamps off. Since i am locked in chastity, there is no “finishing”. Let me know if you want me to do something else.

Thank you for the task! 🥰🥰

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juga View Post
Write following on your chest based on your cup size:

A - "Flat chest slut"
B - "Small titties"
C or D- "Fuckable sex toy"
DD and more - "Fat udders"

Kneel and slap your ass with wooden spoon or similar household item. Number of slaps on each check= your band size. Count the slaps laud and thank for each slap.

Roll 100 sided dice. If you roll more than your band size, edge and roll again. Do it until you roll number lower or equal to your band size.

If you can't take it any more, request alternative punishment in this thread.
Have “Fat udders” on chest, one word just above each udder. Can’t edge, chastity, so can’t do the rest as given. Let me know! 🥰🥰

50ish, bi FEMALE BIMBO whore 38DD

Locked in chastity until at least Mar 8, 2039

Hypnotic triggers to use on me
The 2nd ten fap roulette reports

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Likes and Limits , Toys, Rules, PM Dares, Humiliation Survey
Sluttysue is offline   Reply With Quote