View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 12:51 PM   #74
luzifell
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland View Post
I like the resigned acceptance, don't get me wrong, but it's a bit bland without a pinch of worry or beg... this dumbfounded kitten can think of only two reasons: first, you probably love tasting my premilk too much! You spend the days at the bar swallowing gallons of precum so of course the rule was nothing special for you! And stealing from a feeble kitten, how low... and second: you need more edges to get energized and feel alive!

I'm probably the fool thinking that "I can fix you", but I still believe in you, so:

New permanent rule to induce sweet wet dreams: every day you must do 3 edge before bed.

Do them while I hug you in bed... try to reach them by rubbing your magicless wand between my thighs or against my belly while I sit on you and I laugh for the tickles... that would be very ridiculous and funny, staying on you while you wriggle like a broken washing machine! And If you skip one evening, no worries! Just triple them and do a total of 9 the next evening. If you skip 2 days in a row, just triple them again and do a total of 27 edges. Easy peasy weenie squeezy! ...it may not be a good idea to skip your dream edges for more days in a row, but the thought is turning me on, does it to you too???

And holding an edge 23 seconds is a lot! Maybe it's even Guinness World Record, kitty is proud! This means that now I'm bound to train you and improve your record to stay at the top. Anyway, you deserve a prize: one of my weirdest kinks is D R E A M S, the nighty ones, so maybe we can bond over that... meaning that I could try to... how to say it politely... mind fuck you so balls deeply that I'll tease your subconscious too. ✪ᆽ✪

+5 thrilled edges!
not really a fan of precum but Im a good boy and obey...

I will of course do my nightly edging assignments... maybe skip a day or 2 just to really drive me into wet dreams of me face fucking a certain horny kitten till I cream...

please... just 1 tiny mercy... please no talk about me tickling you! I have a massive thing for tying up cute soft ticklish things and tormenting you till you squirm out of your skin.. especially those soft wrinkly soles of yours...

My orgasms are the property of Leland.

started a thread to keep me denied... please help:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433781

Achievments
Made Leland beg for begging
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote