View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 07:35 AM   #3845
Sluttysue

Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
for all the clitty featured toys...

get your breast size and flip a coin

- head: wooden spoon or spatula, grab each boob to expose your nipple and give that amount of hits. Hard and with a pace of 1 hit / sec.

- tails: using the handle side of the wooden spoon, open the legs, on knees and give that amount of hits on your cunt. same pace and hard

Give us tears and report!

enjoy

Mark
Heads it is! 38 hard hits to each nipple. Didn’t really think this would be that hard, but the 1/sec requirement proved me wrong. It is so difficult to keep up the intensity of the hits as you get near the end. There is not enough time for the pain to subside so there is no relief from the ever increasing pain level. Starting out i can count the hits normally. After several hits there is a gasp before the count. Then my pitch gets higher and the volume gets louder as the count becomes part yelp. By the end, it os a scream and a moan with a number thrown in there somewhere. Then you go to the 2nd nipple. The pain in that nipple is obviously not as bad at first, but it doesn’t feel that way because of the pain left over from the first. No tears this time, but a lot of screaming and panting.

Thank you for the task 🥰🥰

50ish, bi FEMALE BIMBO whore 38DD

Locked in chastity until at least Mar 8, 2039

Hypnotic triggers to use on me
The 2nd ten fap roulette reports

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Likes and Limits , Toys, Rules, PM Dares, Humiliation Survey
Sluttysue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sluttysue for this post: