View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 09:59 PM   #392
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

I'm not in a super creative mood tonight so I might not have much else to give you. You could do the latest entry on your AMA (I might put more questions on there too). You could start melting ice cubes to meet that condition. And here are the extra conditions for the off the trail location:
  1. It's daytime
  2. You're sitting in mud (if there isn't any mud replace this with you've spent at least 20 minutes masturbating at the location before reaching the edge).

And remember this:

Quote:
Also for your most recent orgasm, the tables says you need to wear less than 3 pieces of clothing to the location, not 3 or less, so to use that condition you wouldn’t have been able to bring the shirt at all. Since you didn’t land on that one when you rolled I won’t make a big deal of it. I’ll just add that condition again to whatever your next location is to give you a chance to do it right, you’ll roll on d11 next time with 11 as you wore less than 3 pieces of clothing to the location. (ignore this if you weren't planning to use the less than 3 items condition but it sounds like you were)

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports

Last edited by PurveyorOfFineDares; 04-06-2024 at 10:01 PM.
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PurveyorOfFineDares for this post: