View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 08:53 AM   #11
playwithmadstits

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? YES, I’ve already done this, and I love lack of control.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? YES, this is a fantasy of mine.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? NO thanks.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Cross dressing isn’t really a turn on for me but I’d do it if I was instructed to.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.SURE WHY NOT.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.NO

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?NO

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?I have clit suckers already, and use magnetic clamps, so sure.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.YES but the details aren’t up to me because I’d be the slave so I’d do as I was told.

10 Would you drive naked? YES but it would depend on where

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) I have had sex naked in a park after dark, but nobody was around.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Without my face probably.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? I’ve done this before.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? I’ve had to do tasks involving writing” dirty slut” and “degrade me” before. Open to other ideas.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked) YES depending on where.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.NO thanks

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? YES I’ve seen this done really well and cool before.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? This sounds weird but I don’t have one. Had my colon rectum and anus removed due to precancerous cells.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? NO

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? YES.

Dislike: body writing, involvement of others, pics, pee

Limits: poop, face pics

Interested in experimenting with: clit pain, anything else- I’ll try most things once.

Toys: ball magnet nipple clamps, traditional nipple clamps, 8 inch dildo, g spot vibrator

BDSM survey results:
98% Degradee
97% Submissive
94% Voyeur
89% Masochist
83% Brat
74% Slave
playwithmadstits is offline   Reply With Quote