View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 10:00 PM   #363
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Pillager View Post
I will give you permission to pee but these are the two conditions of how you pee that you can choose from:

1. You can pee outside like a male dog. You will be naked and crawling to the tree and back to the door. One leg up and pee against a tree to mark your territory. You are NOT allowed clean yourself up for the rest of the night. So aim well!

2. You pee in the shower, with your ass in the air such that you aim the pee towards your head. You must wear your panties in this position and with your mouth wide open you may start peeing. Anything that lands in your mouth you swallow. You may clean yourself up with a cold shower if you would like. However, you must place the dirty panties in your mouth while you shower. You can suck as much of the piss out as you would like. You must wear the panty the rest of the night.

P
I decided to go with the second option, since my parents had just gotten home and there was no way I could do something outside.

I had to go really badly so went into my bathroom and stripped down to just my panties. Today I was just wearing plain white panties, definitely nothing sexy. I stripped pretty fast since I had to go pretty badly and got into my shower. It’s a shower and bath combo. I laid down in the tub. It felt freezing on my back. I then put my butt up so that my crotch was pretty much directly above my head. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth wide. I relaxed my bladder. Even though I had to go really bad, it took a few seconds for things to start flowing. I tried to fully relax and pretty soon felt myself starting to pee. I could see a dark wet patch starting to form on the crotch of the panties. It quickly grew and the pee began flowing from the panties onto my face. I braced myself for the warm pee and it began to drip onto my face. It wasn’t long before my mouth was filling with it. The taste was a bit more pungent and strong than past times I’ve tasted it. But also, looking at the pee I could see that it was a lot darker yellow than other times so that must be why. I had to focus on swallowing at a faster rate than it was coming into my mouth. The panties still caught a lot of it, so it wasn’t exactly a steady stream into my mouth. Eventually, I stopped peeing. The tub, my panties, and my face were all covered in my yellow pee. I laid down flat and stayed there for a minute before sliding the wet panties down my legs.

I bunched the panties up and put them in my mouth as I turned on the cold shower and stepped in. The fabric was soaked and warm. I could taste it so strong and I sucked all the moisture out. I quickly finished my uncomfortable cold shower and had sucked as much from the panties as possible.
I then put the panties back on, which were still a bit damp and definitely did not smell good. I am still wearing them with sweat pants. I keep getting a whiff of the pee, which is bringing the taste of it back into my mouth.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote