View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 08:05 PM   #362
The.Pillager

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
I am so so desperate now!!
I just finished with my pillow. I felt like I was going to leak when I was about to reach the edge. Any pressure I put on my stomach is making me feel like my bladder is about to release. I don’t think I can make it much longer. Please let me pee! I will do a dirty dare to go along side with it.
I will give you permission to pee but these are the two conditions of how you pee that you can choose from:

1. You can pee outside like a male dog. You will be naked and crawling to the tree and back to the door. One leg up and pee against a tree to mark your territory. You are NOT allowed clean yourself up for the rest of the night. So aim well!

2. You pee in the shower, with your ass in the air such that you aim the pee towards your head. You must wear your panties in this position and with your mouth wide open you may start peeing. Anything that lands in your mouth you swallow. You may clean yourself up with a cold shower if you would like. However, you must place the dirty panties in your mouth while you shower. You can suck as much of the piss out as you would like. You must wear the panty the rest of the night.

P
The.Pillager is online now   Reply With Quote