Old 03-30-2024, 09:31 PM   #912
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Happy Easter!

4 more please and thank You!

(post #69)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty_little_blond View Post
Hey all, I wanted to start off by apologizing by being gone since March 11th - some personal stuff came up but I’m back now and I absolutely kept on edging the whole time so I’m definitely still very horny 💕

Since I was here last there have been 607 new posts. 409 of these were 4 edges each, 150 were for 3 edges each, and 48 of the for 2 edges each, for a total of 2182 edges since then.
The new total is 1748 posts and 4463 edges with only 200 completed. Boy am I in this quite deep.

As promised if you reached page 50 by my birthday (the 27th) I will extend another 2 weeks. If you reach page 80 by April 16th I will again extend it/ make a new thread with additional reward opportunities 💕
Lovely numbers indeed! As for a punishment for your disappearance, definitely something related to your dislikes (and lots of things related seems most appropriate! Where to begin?

Dislikes: hands free edging, body writing, piss control, corner time, long lasting dares

Suggestions from posters?

This slut sees a task related to corner time with a dire need to pee (example: drink 3 8-ounce glasses of warm water prior to bedtime, sleep naked, and then when getting out of bed at normal time: kneeling, nose in corner; hands on head: X hours BEFORE any relief allowed...). Just a conversation starter....

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post: