View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 11:45 PM   #370
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I wonder if there has ever been a scientific study into being a slut. I think the more slutty you are and the more cocks you service the easier it is to get more cocks!

Sunday was easier than I expected given that I had to get fucked in a park, car park and on public transport. I started the day by going for a run in the park. It was very busy as there were lots of people out exercising. I managed to strike up conversation with a guy while I was stretching. I was wearing as little as I could, so Lycra hot pants that didn’t cover all my ass and a Lycra crop top. It was a little cold but I was sweaty from my run. I managed to steer the conversation to sex and persuaded him to fuck me behind a tree. I mean behind is subjective of course so if people looked they would have seen but I bent over and pulled my pants down the he unzipped. He was nervous glancing about but I was really enjoying being used like this in public. It was so hot having a random guy fuck me from behind in the open. Loved it

Public transport was going to be tricky and I decided a bus would be easier than the tube

I wore a loose skirt and tight top. Heels and no stockings this time. I did plug myself

I took several buses and always rode on the top deck sitting near the back. I thought I wasn’t going to get a chance but a group of 3 lads got on. Probably in the late teens/early twenties. I moved and sat next to them and started flirting. It was fun but not sure it was going anywhere until I bet them that they wouldn’t dare fuck my on the bus. One of them was up for it so he moved to a seat and got his cock out. I gave him a quick suck to get him hard, all while the others were watching. Then I sat on his knee with and he fucked my pussy while the others laughed and watched. At one point some other people came on but just assumed I was sitting on his knee and that we weee all being rowdy. He came. One of the others wanted to do it as well, so of course I obliged but this time I removed my plug and he used my ass in the same way. The third guy was too nervous so I gave him a handjob so he wasn’t left out

Strangely the car park was the hardest. I don’t drive so walking around car parks was a bit of a waste of time. In the end I went to a big supermarket and got attention by bending over to get things from the lower shelves and showing I was plugged and had not panties on. This allowed me to start flirting with a guy who was very impressed. We abandon our shopping and went to a corner of the car park as far away from everyone as possible and I bent over a car and he fucked my from behind. Luckily he was quick and as soon as he came in me we had to stand up as a couple were walking to the very car I was bent over. I think they knew and the guy gave me a very strange look. The guy who fucked me just left, and I walked home with his cum dribbling down my leg.

This was a really fun weekend and I especially enjoyed trying to find guys to fuck me in very public places. I haven’t reported on all the guys who either laughed at me or said no. Even that made me feel slutty and was very humiliating, but a lot of fun

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: