View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 10:14 AM   #28
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by G7125 View Post
For the one i gave you the 1 hour time or the idea for the dice is more of a idea that you can change to what you want. if you want more time you can just say for X amount of time for example 30 minutes. it that is what you think you can handle if you want something more random but you can use the dice a smaller numbered one will give you less time but a dice with more numbers will increase the chance of you getting a longer time or like 2 hours if you use a dice with enough numbers. Fi you do this you can change how easy or hard it can be. If you are daring you could also have a +# of your choice to add to what number you roll then multiply by 10 for you final minute time. Also if you do decide to use the dice method you can also use a random number generator if you dont have the dice that has the numbers you want to use.
Yes I think 1+ hours is too much to stay fully stuffed lol I'd probably do 5-15 minutes randomized!! Staying stuffed for longer than that would definitely help with stretching though lol maybe I can learn to walk around while stuffed or something so I'm not just waitiing lol productive stretching. I could stand by my desk and do things, or kneel (I doubt I could sit. Kneeling is probably hard too honestly idk how I'd stand back up lol. Idk I need to get better at moving around while stuffed probably, because I wouldn't wanna wait 1+ hours just waiting)

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wetter

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 15!!
Cunt: 17!!!
Both at same time: Anal 11, Cunt 11 (22)!!

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote