View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 12:31 AM   #368
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Managed to tick a few off yesterday

After a very disappointing morning where lots of effort went in but to led to no cocks I was pretty desperate to tick a few off. I took the tube into the city and was looking for opportunities even though fucking on the tube in the middle of the day would be impossible it didn’t stop me from making lots of eye contact and trying to get something but no luck

I went to a sex shop first. I wanted a busy one and went to one wheee I knew they had outfits and changing rooms. My plan was to find a guy to help me choose a slutty outfit

Didn’t take me long. I was already getting looks in what was a quite busy place. So I approached a guy on his own and asked if he would give me his opinion on some dresses. He seemed keen and we spent a bit of time discussing options before we decided I should try on a tiny pvc dress. I asked if he’d help me and we both managed to get into the changing room together he was a bit shocked when I took off my clothes in front of him, but he wasn’t put off and I could see he was excited. Anyway we fucked there and then. I managed to keep the noise down and he was very impressed with my plug! But he came in my pussy but he also used a condom so I didn’t have a load of cum in me. He also bought the dress for me! We swapped numbers. Mainly as a way to get rid of him because although it would have been nice to hangout with him and get kinky I was on a mission!

I managed something similar in a clothes store by asking a guy to help me choose a bikini. I also got him to come into the change rooms and he also helped me strip and then fucked my ass after he took out the plug. He didn’t use a condom and left his load in my ass and pushed the plug back in. That would give me a good feeling for the rest of the day!

3 down so far, 4 to go

I hung out a bit looking for other options but it wasn’t going well so I took a bus back home to try for some of the other challenges. Wasn’t able to get anyone to fuck me on the bus or in the street. Frustrating

So I went home and hung out naked with my dildos for a while until it got the the evening. I put on the tiny, slutty pvc dress. It was very revealing and I made myself look as slutty as possible and I went out

It was easier in the evening as it wasn’t raining and people were heading out looking for fun, and I was certainly drawing attention in my dress (I did have a coat as well)

I got some nice compliments from a guy in his 50s who told me what a slut I was. So I proved him right by letting him fuck me up against a wall in an alley at the back of some flats. At least 2 people walked past as he fucked me from behind. I felt like such a whore and I bet the people just assumed I was

I didn’t get anything else until I was in the night club late on. Here it was easy and tbh I took the opportunity to fuck 3 different guys during the evening. 2 in the toilets and one actually on the dance floor. Managed to back up to him and he slipped his cock into my ass as we danced. We totally got away with it!

Last I got a taxi with another guy back to his place. Actually managed to sit on his lap and he fucked me in the cab. Think the driver enjoyed it as he didn’t say anything and kept glancing in his mirror

We fucked several more times at his place and I’ve just left theee and I’m on my way home now

Does the taxi count as public transport? Is so that means I need to do the park and car park today to complete the chao

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote