View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 09:39 AM   #24
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
Very well, I'm not immune to desperate begging. You may wash off the writing provided you do the following daily task as motivation instead.

Every morning, first thing in the morning, you do rubber band snaps based on how many markers you had in your holes the previous day as follows.
  1. Subtract how many markers you reached in your cunt yesterday from 10.
  2. Then subtract how many markers you reached in your ass yesterday from 12.
  3. And do that many rubber band snaps right to your clit.

I think this will provide plenty of motivation to get your numbers up. You will need to report the numbers and that you have done your clit-snaps every day.

Of course if you want to be let off one rule, then you have to follow the new one. So if you don't report for a day, then the writing goes back on for a day. It's only fair.

Azyliux
Okok yes sir thankyou!!! I just did my first 22 snaps; I used a hair tie; it hurt more than I thought it would by far lol idk why I thought it wouldn't be so bad; it does sting in the moment and got me immediately wet..... I didn't do it firstttt thing in the morning but I did it now!!

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wetter

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 15!!
Cunt: 17!!!
Both at same time: Anal 11, Cunt 11 (22)!!

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote