View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 03:42 AM   #365
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezsir View Post
Hmmm I’m feeling nice. Do 5 more edges the same way and you have my permission. Do it in the living room this time
Desperate slut waited until her flatmate went for a shower this morning. She stripped naked, grabbed her flatmate's shoes and started humping them in the middle of the lounge just behind the couch! She could hear the shower running clearly.

Desperate slut started humping her flatmate's shoes, humiliation washing over her again. She pushed aside the recurring thought of how pathetic she was becoming and concentrated on edging. The first edge took a while maybe because she was nervous. Her heart was beating fast and hard, and she started worrying that her flatmate would finish hus shower before she didnher 5 edges! But subsequent edges took less time, each quicker than the last, until Desperate slut was reduced to a humping whimpering desperate mess.

Fifth and last edge done, Desperate slut licked his shoes clean, almost a little too eagerly. The shower was still running, her flatmate likes to take his time inside. Feeling super naughty, Desperate slut put his shoes away then stood right in front of the bathroom door, rubbing her pussy and grabbing her boobs! She waited until she heard the shower stop before rushing into her room!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote