View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 03:38 AM   #826
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
How was the drive home?
How far is it for all of you? We're the roads busy? Do you think anyone might have seen you?
Also how was it getting from the car to the house naked and was your husband home when you got in?
The drive home was exciting.. but as you know is not the first time I am driving home naked..
I met a couple of cars but on straight and it was dark so maybe they got a "flash" of bare skin while passing by.. but I do not think they got a clear view.
The company is in a somewhat rural area near town, to go home I drive for 15 minutes more or less in country roads (if I am naked.. or I can drive in a kind of "highway" that is faster but.. more crowded so I do not drive there when I am naked ) more or less the same for Silvy and Sab.
My house is on the "skirt" of the town and we have a parking in a kind of small park right in front of the door, only 4 apartments there and I can see the door so.. well it is a risk but I can mange going in naked without being seen.. or so I hope
Sab is in a similar situation but in a more crowded building, while Silvy lives in a single house with a small garden where she parks her car.. so maybe it is easier for her.
And hubby was not home, Sab boyfriend is again away and.. well Silvy hubby is a cuck so ...

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote