View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 01:48 AM   #359
Marshall_235

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
Well, after I posted yesterday things got interesting

I was at my desk, plugged and with my vibe on low and lots of people coming in as it was about 9. Greeted a few visitors, called up to their appointments etc. All usual stuff. At around 10 it quietened down so I sat back and increased my vibe to a medium high setting with the intention of edging while checking in on here etc. I had a bit of admin work to do as well but nothing too taxing so thought it would be a good chance to have a bit of fun

Then my boss came and told me we had to join a meeting! As she came I dropped the control of my vibe into my bag and then didn’t get chance to turn the vibe down as my boss hurried me to the meeting room

We were in a room sitting round a desk with about 10 people in there. All chatting etc until the meeting started which was just an update on stuff. However I had my large plug in my ass and my vibe on a high setting! I was really struggling. The vibe was driving me wild and I could not sit comfortably as I fought so hard to not orgasm in the middle of the meeting. I was clearly uncomfortable as a could have colleagues asked if I was ok but I just squirmed and fought to not cum. Kept my legs tightly squeezed together to fight it. I could feel myself sweating and I must have been very flushed

That. Was a very long hour and I have no idea what was said! The walk back to my desk was hell as I was also fighting to keep the vibe in me now as I wasn’t wearing panties and my pussy was so wet. Luckily I wasn’t leaking down my legs. The relief when I got back and turned the vibe down. Then managed to calm myself down and sort myself out. But it was a great way to start the day!

Sorry for not posting much yesterday but I didn’t get much time over the rest of the day to do much as I was quite busy after that
Well that sounds intense.
Good girl for sticking with it. It would have been really easy to excuse yourself to the toilet and take it out, but well done for riding it out. 👍
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote