View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 08:56 AM   #808
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

our coffee task... Sab arrived for the coffee and we rolled the dice, I got 5, Silvy got a 3 and Sab a 2.. so for me tails and heads for Sab and Silvy would mean being.. in trouble
We flipped the coin and we all were lucky enough, I got heads, Sab and Silvy tails.. then we rolled again a 6 for me, 5 for Silvy and 3 for Sab.
We started with Sab, she picked one sock, then we picked her scrub top, this meaning she was left with lab coat, scrub trousers and shoes (she took off the other sock as well since it would have been weird to wear only one)
Then it was my turn and Silvy and Sab chose for me to remove scrub top and a sock as well, I made the same choice taking off both, then for Silvy I picked her scrub top as well and Sab was nice picking her sock, she as well took off both.
So we went to get coffe topless under our lab coat... all of us.
This will allow us for more "boobs" grabbing from now on.. I already got the chance to feel Silvy boobs under her lab coat 2 times Silvy as well lost no time in grabbing Sab big boobs.. and mine, Sab so far just felt our ass and pussy trough clothes...as we did sometimes..

Me 60 Silvy 43 Sab 47

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote