View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 11:05 AM   #794
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

update before I go home.. with Silvy not wearing her scrub top I and Sab had the chance of feeling her boobs, after 5pm when no one is almost around or anyway less people are here.. well I undid some buttons on her lab coat and then more.... and got the chance to feel her boobs from behind.. I even made it so to slip my hand in her scrub pants, once her lab coat was undone.. and felt her bare pussy... and then even fingered her briefly...
Silvy got more feel of my boobs.. and ass but trough clothes and of pussy as well.. while Sab got some nice feel of her bare boobs and clothed ass and pussy... so now I am leading...
Me 42 Silvy 17 Sab 32

And then.. we went searching for the pieces of paper.. again we set a time limit.. I found 3 of them, Silvy 3 and Sab 4... but I got only 5 items.. Silvy 8 and Sab 6..
and we are talking about items.. so going home:
Me with car and house keys, wallet, necklace and wedding band
Silvy with car and house keys, wallet, both shoes, coat, necklace and wedding band
Sab with car and house keys, wallet, necklace, bracelet and coat
anther naked drive for us.. and this makes me so wet right now...

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote