View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 10:50 AM   #336
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
Like what Slut-to-use? let me understand.. like when your flatmate is back putting on a loose loose tank top long enough to cover you ass and nothing else and not cleaning your boobs from the drool... and showing to him like this leaning down to give him a good peek at your wet naked boobs? then I may think about giving permission to cum.. but only after you have done r0ver's dare.. he is a friend.. I do not want to disappoint him
Slut-to-use doesn't own such a long tank top but she has another top that could work it is short sleeved with a scoop neck, very loose, and will just about cover her arse cheeks. Is that okay? Slut-to-use is still hesitant to expose all of her.boobs to her flatmate can she lean far enough to show a lot but not all??

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote