View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 05:31 AM   #787
redcamel
getDare Addict

Well, I'd say that wearing sometimes your catsuit under your clothes during the official events (lunch and dinner included), could be a good idea, and a good way to catch the attention of a good trained eye (read: getting some living toy).

As for the raffle (well, not exactly a raffle, but somewhat similar), my idea was to set up a little private stripping club, where one of the two will be the seducing stripper, and the other one the seduced spectator.

You need a dice (1-6).

You need also to make 2 sets of 11 tickets from a piece of paper, where you write the number, according with the table below, and the name of all the 11 items you're wearing, ply and shuffle them, not mixing the two sets. One set is for the spectator, and one for the stripper.

Both are wearing:

2 - a necklace
3 - right shoe
4 - left shoe
5 - a skirt
6 - a blouse/shirt
7 - garter belt
8 - right stocking
9 - left stocking
10 - bra
11 - thong
12 - a plug

A nice touch would be if it's done when you come back to the hotel for the night, and you've been out wearing what requested for the raffle.

First flip a coin to decide who will be the spectator and who will be the stripper, then roll twice the dice, and the sum of the number will indicate the "winning item" (that's why the numbers in the table are from 2 to 12).

Now the spectator can comfortably sit and enjoy the show, while the stripper picks one of her tickets and sensually removes what's written. Once done, the spectator picks one of her tickets and hands it to the stripper, and the stripper will sexily take off the spectator the item written in the ticket. Part of the fun is that only the stripper knows what's written, then she can tease the spectator before revealing what will be the next item removed: because the winner of the raffle will be the one that will be the last to have the "winning item" removed. Of course, the strip will go on anyway until both will be naked, but then the winner will decide a forfeit for the loser.

This could be further spiced up in various ways, i.e.

- with additional tickets where you write some actions for the stripper, or for the spectator or for both (i.e. masturbating for some minutes, edging, lick, being licked and so on)

- if there are other people (living toys, the boss, or husbands, if you like the raffle idea and plan to play it once back home), there could be more than one stripper, and the others could be simply spectators (or spectators "with benefits", upon what you decide to write in the additional tickets)

and whatever else your imagination could add.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote