View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 08:28 AM   #771
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
I guess you and Silvy could have a nice time together, so maybe better if one of you will be in the central room (of course this would be irrelevant if you plan to involve the boss...). Don't forget to put your toys in the suitcase, and consider that if you buy a strap on you could give some relief at your friend's frustration... also, I'm thinking about some gambling or a raffle to decide what will happen among you two...

Can't see the time to guess if the back seams of your scrub trousers is strong enough LOL
I don't know, maybe the best or worst would be having boss in the central room.. and.. yes I will pick toys for her but maybe.. we can do without and find a couple of real living... toys there to relief our frustration
gambling or a raffle would be so ...exciting

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote